Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kind of old, but I can't help myself.


I have been *dying* to try Essie.
Not only am I in love with the colors, but I love the bottle and obviously I've heard such great things about Essie.
And speaking of in love with colors..
I want the Essie Resort Collection SO much!
All of the colors just look incredible.. especially Splash of Grenadine.
I'm considering saving for the mini collection, even though I still can't paint my nails (but I can paint my toes!).
But I really want the full bottles of them, I have a feeling I would love them until the bottle ran dry.

Not only that, but I can only get them online. I live in the middle of nowhere.
I'll see what I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki