Thursday, June 10, 2010

My little box of nail polish.

So, I don't own much nail polish at the moment.
In fact, I own only 27 bottles (not including clear/top/base coat) and 6 of them are minis.
But I still have to find somewhere to store them.

For awhile, I'd been storing them in a huge drawer in one of those 3-tiered plastic storage containers. But I was wasting so much room.
So the other day, I went out to Walmart and bought the perfect little container.. and it only cost me 3 dollars!
I don't have a ruler at the moment (when I moved I misplaced so many things!) but I would say it's between 5 - 6 inches tall, perfect to store even my Art Deco polishes.
And considering I currently have 29 bottles in there, you could probably fit at around 40 in there, depending on size.

Being someone who has a very limited polish collection at the moment, this works perfectly.
And they're flat on top, so if I find that I need more, I can just grab another! I think they're fantastic.

I love storage.

And one last thing, here's my kitten, Flapjack. He's a newer member of our household, only been here a few weeks.


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki