Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creeper nails

I haven't blogged on here.. in so. long.

I am such an on and off person with stuff like this.. but I'd love to change that.

Lets get straight to the point, shall we?


I decided the other day to do creeper nails. If you don't play Minecraft, here is a couple reference pictures for you:



This bad boy likes to sneak up behind you in game and blow up! Certainly not fun. But makes for an interesting idea for nail art, I suppose.
I didn't have proper tools handy, unfortunately, so the black part of the nail is done with a toothpick. Not bad, considering.

I can't decide what I should do next. I've been stuck and just painting my nails plain colors (not that that is a BAD thing.. but I love my nail art). Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

Until next time..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki