Monday, June 24, 2013

NYC #145 Rock the Party! Interesting color..

Hi!

I recently picked up a new polish at Target (its so hard not to look!) and wanted to show you - NYC #145 Rock the Party!


It is an interesting polish, for sure. It is SUPER translucent - I don't think you'd be able to build a full coverage of it by itself even after layers and layers of it. In the bottle it shines in dark purples and greens, and in my opinion it has a sort of pearly finish.

I decided to try it over one coat of NYC #264 Lincoln Square Lavender. Here it is by itself...


I absolutely LOVE this color! It is a tad bit more purple in person. It reminds me of Essie's Splash of Grenadine from their 2010 collection (which I have). Maybe I'll compare the two sometime for you guys.


I topped it off with NYC Grand Central Station as a top coat (NYC day, anyone?) With only one coat of Rock the Party, it appears much more purple but with two it is much easier to see the different shades in the polish. I want to try this another time over a green or blue color.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki