Sunday, June 15, 2014

Can we talk about Nailtini for a minute?

Hi!

I received my May Ipsy bag recently which contained Nailtini Nail Polish in the color Bloody Mary.

Generally retailing around $12, this isn't a polish that I would normally pick up nowadays due to my unfortunate part time employment at the moment. But.. stay with me here.


This is ONE COAT with NO top coat! I couldn't believe it. It completely covers everything, applied really well, was basically streak free and shined like crazy! 


I decided to pop China Glaze - Fang-tastic on top and Seche Vite on that and voila, easy and colorful manicure!

I must try more Nailtini products in the future.

What is your favorite nail polish brand?

Thanks for reading!


1 comments:

Lucy (the Nail Snail) said...

This is such a gorgeous, classic red! I love how shiny it is, it looks great on you :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki