Thursday, June 5, 2014

I've got a bottle of nail polish and a microscope.

Hi!

Can I start by telling you.. I am so excited about this post.
About a week ago, my boyfriend purchased a microscope. Its nothing super duper fancy but its nice and its fun to have. So obviously.. we took pictures of nail polish.

First, let me show you the polish we're looking at today: Orly - Aqua Pixel


Aqua Pixel is described by Orly as an Aqua 3D Glitter with a Pixelated Finish. It is essentially a liquid sand polish that dries gritty and sandy, and it also looks gorgeous smoothed out with a top coat. This is already a complex and beautiful polish.


And here it is underneath a microscope!

So weird that it looks way more blue. But honestly, a lot of polishes didn't look like we imagined they would! Also the bottle and swatch pictures are a bit lighter than it looks in real life.

Since this was literally the first polish we looked at, the picture isn't perfect. Probably also because we took it by sticking my camera against the eyepiece like absolute noobs. However, once I can afford to I'd love to get a picture/video taking eyepiece for it so I can take way better pictures of polishes!

I'm thinking I'll make a bit of a series of this, since I think its SO FREAKING COOL.

I honestly think it looks like a blue desert. So crazy! And I've got a bunch more really cool polishes to show you in future posts!

What polish would you want to see under a microscope?

Thanks for reading!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

super sparkly and pretty! love it

Hope you can follow me back :)
www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki