Thursday, July 1, 2010

SO behind! Time to start catching up.

So.. wow. I'm so behind in posting. I've gotten.. 12 polishes since I last posted (including base/top coats and minis, but still!) And get this.. I am finally the proud owner of Orly, Essie, and China Glaze! But I'm going to catch up about all this in the next few days, because it would be the longest post ever.

I was at work the other day and I put the lid on a cup to make an Icee, and..

crack!


My pinky nails used to be the same length. :( It's so short now!

I also realized something recently.. I'm missing a nail polish! I wanted to try something with a specific nail polish, and when I went to look for it it wasn't there! I haven't used it for awhile so maybe it got lost during the move? I hope I find it.. it was a very sheer, pretty nude color by Revlon. I'll let you know.

Thanks for reading! I promise I'll keep up this time. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki