Sunday, September 29, 2013

Emerald Shimmer!

Hi!

Today I have a surprising combination for you - at least in my opinion, I didn't expect these two polishes to look so freaking gorgeous together.



And it was even prettier in person!!
I couldn't stop looking at my nails while I wore this. This is a greenish Pure Ice layering polish over a navy Color Club polish. Who thought greenish + navy = gorgeous emerald?

I want to wear this one again. The navy polish (in my opinion) is just way too dark on its own, too near to black. However, I just want to layer everything over it now!

Products Used:

Base Coat - Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat
Color Club - Blue Topia
Pure Ice - Heartbreaker
Top Coat - NYC Grand Central Station

By the way.. I've swatched all the Color Clubs that I have (5 of them) so keep an eye open this week (probably next Sunday) for those.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Upbeat Nails said...

wow they are stunning together :') looks beautifully on you (:

Catnapsch said...

Thank you HG!

la gazelle nails said...

Such a nice green color! I'm new to your blog! :D

Catnapsch said...

Welcome!! Thanks for reading. (:

Julia ~Creativenails4fun~ said...

Beautiful polishes! I've also just discovered this blog and I love it x

Catnapsch said...

Ahh thanks Julia! Means a lot!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki