Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pure Ice - Over You

Hi!



I recently saw this polish at Walmart and I couldn't help but pick it up. Over You by Pure Ice is a gorgeous and unique polish - a purple shimmer with light blue/teal glitter. Some of the teal is bar glitter. If you haven't tried Pure Ice polishes I beg you - stop by your local Walmart and give it a go. These polishes have good formulas, unique colors, and they only cost about $2 a pop!!



This is one coat on top of Ulta - Tutu Cute. 

Also, I've read that there are two different "Over You"s, one is like mine, the other is a light blue micro glitter. Odd that they would name two of their polishes the same name when they are so different looking! If I ever spot "Number Two", I'll pick it up and compare them.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Nailesque | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki